- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zwei Fräulein mit leuchtendem Brot (Two Fräuleins with Shining Bread)
- Joseph Beuys
- 29 × 8.25 × 0.625 inches
- offset lithograph on paper, cardboard, chocolate, oil paint
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In pencil front UC “Joseph Beuys”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Text on card and paper. Block of chocolate with oil paint additions attached to paper/card support. Appeared in the documentation Décollage 5 with Happenings, pieces and projects by several artists
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992